TGIF! In addition to the weekend coming, that means it's time to unveil five fabulous things I'm loving this week!
1) Country Cuties - Country music has never been as glamorous-- thanks to the ladies at this week's Academy of Country Music Awards! Carrie Underwood was simply stunning in a "hint of pink" one shouldered Randi Rahm gown. Miley Cyrus, in embellished gray Monique Lhuillier and Taylor Swift, in red hot Angel Sanchez, also went with the one shouldered trend. And then there was golden goddess Julianne Hough who took home the Top New Artist prize in a shiny v-neck Zuhair Murad.
2) AmorePacific Skin Energy - Sienna Miller was on our show this week looking more gorgeous and glowing than ever. And I've discovered her secret! She loves AmorePacific Skin Energy ($35-$60), a mist that uses bamboo sap instead of water to hydrate the skin. Nourishing and healing, it's perfect to set or freshen up makeup. And here's the best news. AmorePacific used to only be at high-end stores like Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman. But now it's available at Sephora. Check it out at www.sephora.com.
3) Elephant Heart Jewelry - "Hannah Montana: The Movie" is out today and you'll be able to catch Vanessa Williams and Tyra Banks rocking necklaces by Elephant Heart Jewelry, a handmade and unique jewelry line created by Elyse Jeanne Graham. Vanessa wears five different pieces (Moonrise Necklace, Storm Cloud Earrings, Green Earth Earrings, Wreath Bracelet and Rain Shower Bracelet) and catch Tyra in Elephant Heart's Aussie Gold Necklace during her hilarious fight with Miley. All six pieces worn in the movie are available at www.elephantheart.com.
4) Clothes off Celebs' Backs - The other day I told you about Nicole Richie and Angelina donating their little ones' clothes to auction for charity (www.handmedowns.com) and now more stars are doing the same. Gwyneth Paltrow just did a Spring-cleaning of her closet and is auctioning some of her favorite things to benefit Robin Hood Foundation. Find out more on Gwyneth's website www.goop.com. And Taylor, Miley, Demi Lovato and "Twilight's" Ashley Greene have all donated their prom dresses to www.donatemydress.org.
5) Drugstore Makeup - If you're a girl who loves buying makeup (like me) department store brands can get a little pricey. Wet N' Wild is a brand you can find at any drug store and is super cheap. Rachel Bilson and Jessica Biel love the Black Kohl Eyeliner - which, get this, is only 99 cents! Brittany Snow favors Ultimate Minerals Eyeshadow ($3.99) and Ashlee Simpson is a fan of the Crème Lipliner Pencil, also just 99 cents!
Related Content from AccessHollywood.com:
VIEW THE PHOTOS: She's Just Bein' Miley!
PLAY IT NOW: All Access: ACM Awards Photo Booth
PLAY IT NOW: Behind The Scenes: Taylor Swift Poses For Seventeen Magazine