The Dance Place Project:
Campus living isn't just for undergraduates anymore. Dance Place and Artspace are teaming up to create a mixed use arts campus for the neighborhood in Brookland.
The 78,000 sq-ft building, designed by architects Hicock Cole, will feature 41 affordable live/work units for artists. The $19 million dollar facility will also have galleries, studios and a performance and rehearsal space. The building should be completed by 2011.
For the rest of the article, visit http://dcmetr ocentric.com/2009/02/25/the-dance-place-project/
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here