Coastal Flood Warning
St. Marys, MD
307 AM EDT Tue Aug 4 2020
...COASTAL FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS
MORNING TO 3 AM EDT WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...One to two feet of inundation above ground level
expected in low lying areas due to tidal flooding.
* WHERE...Shoreline in St. Marys County.
* WHEN...From 11 AM Tuesday to 3 AM EDT Wednesday, especially
around the time of high tide.
* IMPACTS...At 3.0 feet, yards are flooded on Saint George
Island, and water will begin covering the road leading to the
island, especially if there is wave action.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Tides two to two and a half feet above
normal. The next high tides at Point Lookout are at 2:44 PM and
3:14 AM. The next high tides at Piney Point are at 3:20 AM and
3:50 PM. The next high tides at Coltons Point are at 3:56 AM and
Take the necessary actions to protect flood-prone property. If
travel is required, do not drive around barricades or through