The first of Metro's three open houses on the Silver Line is planned for Tuesday evening.
Metro is inviting riders and those who live near planned stations to ask questions and share concerns in the meetings.
The first phase of the Silver Line is an 11-mile, five-station extension from West Falls Church. The line will serve the Tysons Corner and Reston areas.
Silver Line trains will run between Wiehle Avenue Station in Reston and Largo Town Center in Largo, Md.
The open houses are scheduled as follows:
Tuesday, March 12, 5-8 p.m.:
Faith Temple #2 Baptist Church
211 Maryland Park Drive
Capitol Heights, Md.
Thursday, March 14, 5-8 p.m.:
Reston Community Center Hunters Woods
2310 Colts Neck Road
Saturday, March 16, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.:
Sheraton Crystal City Hotel
1800 Jefferson Davis Highway
- Sneak Peek at Metro's Silver Line
- Monday Morning Delays on Yellow, Blue Lines
- No Metro Work Planned During Cherry Blossom Festival
- Metro Detailing Extension of Silver Line Service
- Dulles Toll Road Rates to Rise; Officials Blame Silver Line
- Silver Line Construction Reaches Milestone
- Loudoun Board Votes to Fund Silver Line
- No Pro-Labor Provision for Dulles Rail Phase II
- Metro to Stretch Fleet for Silver Line's Opening