Tucked on the corner of 20th and N Street, NW is something that is rarely seen in the high life of Dupont Circle's bar and club circuit: a small neighborhood bar and cafe.
According to Wonkabout.com, DC Bread & Brew landed in the center of Washington's jammed-packed bar district two months ago and has brought with it the quaint feeling of an around town watering hole, complete with pizza, soup, sandwiches and entrees--all 90 percent organic, off course.
For the health conscious guy-or girl-next door, try their vegan pepperoni pizza or fish soup. But don't get too attached to your favorite meal, the menu changes pretty much everyday based on the fresh ingredients that come in daily.
For the meat eaters there are options for you too! Pork chops, grilled chicken and roast beef just to name a few.
Prices aren't bad, when you compare them to the cost of a relaxed atmosphere. Entrees are around $15, while most everything else is under $12.
Hours of Operation & Location:
Weekdays open for lunch, closed around 11 p.m.
Weekends open past 1 a.m.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here