The search for the best New York style pizza outside of the city takes place nationwide and the District is no exception. Fortunately, places like Palisades Pizzeria, located in northwest DC’s Palisades neighborhood, keep the tradition alive.
Reasonably priced sandwiches, salads, and Italian dishes can be ordered for lunch or dinner. However, the restaurant also offers boardwalk style options such as burgers, cheese steaks, soft serve ice cream, boardwalk fries, fried clams and lobster rolls.
New York style thin crust pizza is what the pizzeria is known for. More than a dozen different toppings can be added for an additional cost.
A breakfast menu is also available featuring bagels, sandwiches, and omelets. The best part is that these items are served all day.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here