You’re rocking your organic cotton shirt, synthetic micro fiber belt, shoes made with rubber tapped from the tree of a well-managed forest area, and a recycled inner tube messenger bag, all to contribute your part to a cruelty-free lifestyle. Kudos to you!
But I wonder, when can someone who makes a second job out of dodging all the ingredients and components in all foods and clothing just kick back and relax?
Must be one of those questions that can only truly be answered by a vegan’s fellow brethren (give me a break, a wholesome plight, deserves a wholesome word, right?)
Anyways, DC Vegan has set up a monthly social networking event for people interested in promoting vegans and advocating for animal rights.
The happy hour is open to all, the only expectation is an interest in animal rights, and vegans.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here