Left Bank, located in the heart of Adams Morgan, is a modernly designed bistro and lounge offering dinner, brunch, and a late night sushi menu.
The lounge's name, a spin off of France’s La Rive Gauche, is a term that became synonymous with a particular lifestyle, fashion and look in the 60’s after Yves Saint-Laurent launched its everyday meets high-end fashion collection.
Left Bank tries to incorporate YSL’s theme into theirs by offering a little bit of everyday with style. So whether you need a quiet place to work on your laptop, or a place to take a date, or even a late night bite to eat, Left Bank is your one shop stop.
While patrons might not always know what Left Bank does best, what they do know is that they can always count on there to be food, drinks and a stylish and moderately packed atmosphere. This is probably one of the few places in town that deserves the term lounge to be attached to its name, even if by default.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here