A Maryland woman almost died on Christmas Day, apparently because of her vaping habit. Claire Chung, 19, of Germantown had a fever of 104 degrees that lasted for weeks, and she kept vomiting. “I was legitimately scared that if I went back to sleep that I wouldn’t wake up because my fever was just climbing,” she said. Doctors did a…
Thousands of people nationwide have become sick from lung illnesses linked to vaping, including a 19-year-old Germantown woman who almost died on Christmas Day. News4’s Aimee Cho reports.