• Montgomery County April 5, 2022 2:03 pm

    E-Scooter Battery Sparks Fire in Maryland Apartment, 1 Injured: Officials

    An electric scooter’s battery sparked a fire in a Montgomery County, Maryland, home that injured one person, displaced three people and caused $150,000 in damage, fire officials say. The lithium-ion battery overheated while charging in an apartment in the 5000 block of Bradley Boulevard in the Bethesda and Chevy Chase area, Montgomery County Fire and EMS spokesman Pete Piringer said…

Contact Us