Bob Kiebler, director of food and beverage for Morton's The Steakhouse says grilling is a great opportunity to teach children about food and nutrition.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple 1/4" dice
- 1/2 cup Purple onion 1/4" dice
- 1/2 cup Roma Tomato 1/4" dice
- 1 tablespoon jalepeno pepper, seeded, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fresh chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Approx. 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice (1/2 lime)
Mix all ingriedents except lime juice in a bowl.
As Seen On
Squeeze lime juice over salsa and mix well.
Make 1 hour before needed to allow the flavors to blend.