Donate to a nonprofit or good cause:
- Goodwill - Resells or recycles old electronics.
- Salvation Army - Resells or recycles old electronics.
- Wireless Foundation - All donated phones are sent to our logistical partner, ReCellular, Inc., where they are either refurbished and sold, or recycled.
- Local police- Check with your local jurisdiction for a donation center near you. Here's the link for where to donate in DC.
- Cristina.org - A nonprofit organization that matches donated computer equipment with needy schools and nonprofit organizations around the world.
- Ecosquid.com - Finds matching offers from numerous buyers and allows you to select the best deal.
- Ebay.com - Place to sell your electronics.
Trade in for a gift card:
- Best Buy - Its trade-in programs give you a variety of ways to receive a Best Buy gift card (or a check for a lesser value) for your used electronics
- Target - The NextWorth trade-in program allows you to trade-in your new or used electronics for a Target GiftCard!
- RadioShack - Trade-in your electronics and receive a RadioShack gift card.
- Check with your local wireless carrier store. Many have drop-boxes for your old cell phones
- Office Depot - Fill up a Tech Recycling Box with acceptable items to be recycled (for a fee).
- Staples - We offer free recycling service programs to our customers for mobile phones, PDAs, pagers, digital cameras, and chargers through our partner Collective Good.
- Ban.org - Helps you find a responsible e-cycler close to you.