Taylor Swift goes all out in the latest issue of Rolling Stone — OK, not all out, but she is showing some skin in a see-through wet white tank top for the music mag.
The singer's interview is more revealing, however, as she addresses Harry Styles, her fears about being constantly monitored, her new NYC home and one of the biggest secrets she's managed to keep hidden from the public... until now.
So what caught our attention the most? In a word? Everything. Honestly, the interview covers such a wide range of oddities it'd be a shame not to share them all with you.
U.S. & World
The day's top national and international news.
Without further ado, let's take a look at the 13 most interesting tidbits we learned from her chat with the magazine:
1. Home Is Where the Stuff Is: Believe it or not, T. Swift has a vintage baseball collection... that she keeps in a fish tank. Yep, that happened. She also boasts an impressive assortment of sparkling water flavors in her new sixth-floor pad in Manhattan, as well as four guest bedrooms and a rack of white nightgowns that she wears with pal Lena Dunham.
"We wear them during the day and look like pioneer women, fresh off the Oregon Trail," she explained.
2. She's Being Watched, or So She Thinks: The "Shake It Off" singer can't even when it comes to who's keeping tabs on her.
"Don't even get me start on wiretaps. It's not a good thing for me to talk about socially. I freak out..." she began explaining.
"This is gonna sound like I'm a crazy person but... I have to stop myself from thinking about how many aspects of technology I don't understand. Like speakers. Speakers put sound out... so can't they take sound in? Or [she holds up a cellphone] they can turn this on, right? I'm just saying, we don't even know."
3. She's a Shoshana: Because, obvs. She explains that HBO's "Girls" is like her "Sex and the City."
"I could label all my girlfriends as Shoshannas, Jessas, Marnies or Hannahs."
4. Harry Styles Was the Last Guy She Dated: "Like, have not gone on a date," she reveals. "People are going to feel sorry for me when you write that. But it's true."
5. Katy Perry Is Her Archnemesis, Maybe?: Swift doesn't name names, but people are speculating that she's talking about John Mayer's (other) ex in one of her new songs, "Bad Blood."
Swift explains of the person she doesn't name: "For years, I was never sure if we were friends or not," she shares, until last year the woman in question "did something so horrible. I was like, 'Oh, we're just straight-up enemies.' And it wasn't even about a guy! It had to do with business. She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour."
Nowadays, the crooner says she has to "avoid her" adding, "I'm surprisingly non-confrontational — you would not believe how much I hate conflict."
6. Dudes Ask Her Out, But She Declines: "Seventy percent of the time, when a guy asks me out, it'll just be a random e-mail," she dished.
"I feel like watching my dating life has become a bit of a national pastime. And I'm just not comfortable providing that kind of entertainment anymore... I just don't date."
7. She's Also Not Down With Hooking Up: "I just think it's pointless if you're not in love, and I don't have the energy to be in love right now. So no."
8. She Was Once Hospitalized With an Ex: On a track called "Out of the Woods" on her upcoming album, the blond beauty recalls a traumatic incident where she was rushed to the ER after her ex lost control of a snowmobile they were riding.
The lyrics read: "Remember when you hit the brakes too soon/Twenty stitches in a hospital room."
Luckily, both were OK. Shockingly, they both managed to keep it all under wraps.
"You know what I've found works better than an NDA? Looking someone in the eye and saying, 'Please don't tell anyone about this.'"
9. "Project Selena": She's currently on a mission to get gal pal Selena Gomez to move out to the Big Apple with her.
10. Taking a Page From Beyonce's Book: Swift went to crazy lengths to make sure her new music didn't leak before it was ready. The "Shake It Off" video was dubbed "Project Sparrow" and the process of finding fans to be in it was called "Project Cardinal." One girl spilled the beans on her invitation, which lead to her being immediately uninvited.
12. She Has a Pet Seagull: Kinda. There's a bird that likes to chill out in her pool at her Rhode Island beach home, and Swift has named him George Washington.
13. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Olivia?: Apparently her adorable kitten Olivia, named after "Law & Order: SVU" actress Olivia Benson, is "a stage-five clinger, for sure." But her other cat Meredith is much more "independent."