The Washington Redskins’ announced their 2020 regular season schedule Thursday, with a highlight being a game on Thanksgiving Day against the Dallas Cowboys.
The Redskins’ opening game will be at home against the Philadelphia Eagles Sept. 13. The Redskins are opening against the same team in consecutive seasons for the first time since facing the New York Giants in 2008 and 2009.
In week 12 of the season, the Redskins will travel to Dallas face the Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26. This will be the fourth time in five seasons they play on Thanksgiving. The game will be the Redskins’ 12th Thanksgiving Day contest and their 10th such game against the Cowboys, the team said. A win would be the Redskins’ fourth all-time victory on Thanksgiving.
A few of the games throughout the league will be “cross-flexed,” which means they’ll move between CBS and FOX, the release said. In weeks five through 16, the schedule lists the games as tentatively set for Sunday Night Football on NBC. A flexible scheduling move will be announced at least 12 days before the game, the release said.
For more information on the schedule or to purchase tickets for the upcoming season, you can visit the Redskins’ website or call or text (301) 276-6800.
- Week 1: vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 2: at Arizona Cardinals
- Week 3: at Cleveland Browns
- Week 4: vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Week 5: vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Week 6: at New York Giants
- Week 7: vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Week 8: BYE
- Week 9: vs. New York Giants
- Week 10: at Detroit Lions
- Week 11: vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Week 12: at Dallas Cowboys
- Week 13: at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Week 14: at San Francisco 49ers
- Week 15: vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Week 16: vs. Carolina Panthers
- Week 17: at Philadelphia Eagles