A deadly fire in a Maryland home may have been sparked by a smoker using an oxygen tank, Anne Arundel County fire officials said Thursday.
A neighbor called 911 just after 11 p.m. Wednesday after spotting flames coming from a window of the Disney Avenue home.
Firefighters say a woman found during a search of the home was pronounced dead at the scene. She was the only person inside the home at the time.
Fire officials say the use of smoking products in conjunction with home oxygen may have started the fire.
No other injuries were reported.
It's unclear whether any working smoke alarms were inside the home.