The last of six men charged for using a computer to solicit sex from minors was arrested Friday, Fairfax County Police said.
A seventh man in this case was arrested and federally charged for the trying to entice a minor into illegal acts as well.
Detectives from the Child Exploitation, Sexual Predator Enforcement and Apprehension Detail and Juvenile Fugitive Sections started checking out the men's activities after a mom noticed an alleged request for sex on her 14-year-old son’s home computer. The men arrested were:
- Colin Fitzgerald, 25, of 4385 Ashgrove Drive in Montclair, Prince William County. He was also charged with carnal knowledge of a minor.
- John Fleck, 23, of 5478 Midship Court in Burke. He was also charged with indecent liberties with a minor.
- Justin Ayers, 27, of 1127 Marion Avenue in McLean. He was also charged with attempted indecent liberties with a minor.
- Broy Klein, 26, of 1673 Cedar Hollow Way in Reston. He was charged with an additional count of use of a communication system to solicit sex from a minor, as well as attempted indecent liberties with a minor and carnal knowledge of a minor.
- Gregory Holder, 45, of 6100 Essex House Square, #A, in the Alexandria area. He was also charged with carnal knowledge of a minor.
- Thomas Minnehan, 21, of 7523 Fairwood Lane in the Falls Church area. He was also charged with carnal knowledge of a minor.
Eric Mintzer, 27, of 8016 Pohick Road in Springfield, was charged by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia. He pled guilty to enticement of a minor on April 7, in the District of Columbia.
Detectives are asking anyone whose children may have had contact with any of these individuals to contact the Fairfax County Police Department at 703-691-2131, or Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text "TIP187" plus your message to CRIMES/274637.