The Washington region doesn't often see a week like the one we're been having. First a 5.8 earthquake and its aftershocks -- and now, of course, we're all bracing for Hurricane Irene.
During and after the storm, share your pictures with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also get up-to-the-minute updates via Twitter (@nbcwashington) and Facebook, where we'll be posting the latest information, articles, videos and images.
- Watch live: NBC4's hurricane coverage.
- Track the storm with our interactive radar.
- Share your photos with other viewers.
- Check the latest severe weather alerts.
- Prepare yourself and your home for the hurricane.
- By the numbers: Hurricane Irene.
- Dramatic photos of the hurricane.
- Power outages: Info from your power company.
- Complete weather coverage and News4 video forecasts.
- Hurricanes through history.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook. Sign up for our e-mail newsletters and get breaking news delivered right to your mobile phone -- just text DCBREAKING to 622339 to sign up. (Message and data rates may apply.)