What to Know
- Bruno Mars will perform on Dec. 27 at the MGM National Harbor resort and casino.
- The performance is part of a partnership between Bruno Mars and MGM International.
Have you been playing “Uptown Funk” on repeat since it was released in 2014? Always wanted to get up and dance to “The Lazy Song” live?
Here’s what you need to know if you want to see Bruno Mars perform at the new MGM National Harbor:
- The show will be on Dec. 27 at The Theater, a 3,000-seat venue at the MGM National Harbor resort and casino.
- The MGM National Harbor will officially open on Dec. 8 and is located at 7100 Oxon Hill Road in Oxon Hill, Md.
- Tickets will go on sale on Friday, Oct. 14 at 10 a.m.
- Tickets will range in price from $150-$395, not including service charges.
- Fans will be able to purchase as many as eight tickets per person.
- Members of the MGM’s M life Rewards loyalty program will have presale access to tickets starting at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11.
- The show is part of a “long-term partnership” between Mars and MGM Resorts International, the company said. Mars also will host a show at the new MGM Park Theater in Las Vegas.
- Tickets will be available on the MGM National Harbor website and on Ticketmaster.