A massive fire destroyed a Maryland home Thursday afternoon.
Charles County and Prince George’s County Fire and EMS went to a house fire at 6015 Chicamuxen Road in Indian Head shortly after 2 p.m. When firefighters arrived, they found the blaze coming through the roof.
Firefighters entered house but had to evacuate.
After the fire was brought under control, the units searched the house. No one was in the house at the time.
The fire departments did not immediately provide information about the cause of the fire.
No injuries were reported.