Man Dies of Apparent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Rockville

A man has died of carbon monoxide poisoning at a home in Rockville, Maryland, Friday night, fire officials say.

Firefighters responded to a medical emergency at a two-story home on Lawrence Drive and found high levels of carbon monoxide inside, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Service spokesman Pete Piringer said. 

One man was pronounced dead at the house, Piringer said.

Another adult had injuries that were not life-threatening.

Piringer said the high levels of carbon monoxide were likely the result of a generator inside the home.

No further information was immediately available.

Contact Us