District Road Closures, July 4:
- 4th Street from Independence Avenue S.W. to Constitution Avenue N.W.
- 7th Street from Independence Avenue S.W. to Constitution Avenue N.W.
- 15th Street from Pennsylvania Avenue N.W. to Maine Avenue S.W.
- 17th Street from Independence Avenue S.W. to E Street N.W.
- 18th Street from Constitution Avenue and Virginia Avenue
- 19th Street N.W. from C Street to Constitution Avenue
- 20th Street N.W. from C Street to Constitution Avenue
- 21st Street N.W. from C Street to Constitution Avenue
- 22nd Street N.W. from C Street to Constitution Avenue
- 23rd Street from Independence Avenue S.W. to C Street N.W.
- C and D streets N.W. from 17th Street to 18th Street
- Madison and Jefferson drives from 15th Street to 3rd Street
- Virginia Avenue N.W. from 18th Street to Constitution Avenue
- Constitution Avenue N.W. from 14th Street to 23rd Street.
- Independence Avenue S.W. from 14th Street to 23rd Street
- Memorial Bridge
- Rock Creek Parkway south of Virginia Avenue to Lincoln Memorial Circle
- Lincoln Memorial Circle and all approaches and ramps
- Ohio Drive S.W. from the Inlet Bridge to Independence Avenue
- West Basin Drive S.W. from Ohio Drive to Independence Avenue
- The Theodore Roosevelt Bridge will remain open, but all inbound traffic must exit onto E Street. (No access to Constitution Avenue.)
The 9th Street Tunnel and the 12th Street Tunnel will remain open except during the Independence Day Parade, which will begin at approximately 11:45 a.m. and conclude at approximately 2:30 p.m.
Arlington Road Closures, July 4:
From 6 a.m. to midnight:
- Memorial Bridge/Memorial Circle and the Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial
From 1 p.m. to midnight:
- Eastbound Washington Boulevard between I-395 (exit 8B) and Memorial Bridge
- N. Meade Street from Marshall Drive to Route 50
- Marshall Drive from Route 110 to N. Meade Street
- Eastbound N. Fairfax Drive from N. Pierce Street to N. Fort Myer Drive
- Exit ramp from westbound Route 50 to N. Lynn Street (Rosslyn exit)
- Exit ramp from eastbound Route 50 to N. Meade Street (Rosslyn exit)
From 5 p.m. to midnight:
- Eastbound Route 50 at N. Pershing Drive (detour at N. Barton Street or Washington Blvd.)
From 7 p.m. to midnight:
- Columbia Pike between S. Orme Street and the Pentagon
- S. Joyce Street from Army Navy Drive to Columbia Pike
- S. Gate Road from S. Oak Street to Columbia Pike
- Ramp from westbound Washington Boulevard to westbound Columbia Pike
- Ramp from westbound Washington Boulevard to eastbound Columbia Pike
From 8:30 p.m. to midnight:
- Fort Myer Drive from Wilson Boulevard to the Meade Street Bridge (access to Fort Myer)