School Kids O.D. at Holocaust Museum
Published at 11:14 AM EST on Dec 21, 2010 | Updated at 8:29 AM EST on Dec 22, 2010
Two high school students on a field trip were hospitalized on Tuesday after ingesting a controlled substance.
The students were visiting the Holocaust Museum with their class when they fell ill. Authorities say their condition is serious but not life-threatening.
The students attend a Stafford County high school, but it's not clear which one.
Police have not said what drug the kids took, or if there will be charges brought against them.