A man has died after a fire burned through a three-story home in Alexandria.
The man who lived on the second floor was killed, the Alexandria Fire Department said. Their identity has not been released.
Firefighters rushed to the home on 19 Arell Court after the fire broke out at 9:10 a.m. Saturday.
The fire department said that upon arrival to the scene, the fire had spread to all three floors of the home.
The fire was accidental, the fire department said, and the most probable cause was an unattended candle.
An autopsy investigation is underway.