Metro will continue several reconstruction projects over the weekend, so if you're planning to ride, be prepared to wait.
Changes to Metro weekend services are as follows:
- Red Line trains will run every 15 minutes between Shady Grove and Glenmont, with additional trains between Van Ness and NoMa-Gallaudet during daytime hours.
- Yellow Line trains will run every 20 minutes between Hungtington and Mount Vernon Square. All trains will travel and from Mount Vernon Square, rather than Fort Totten. Riders traveling north of Mount Vernon Square should use the Green Line.
- Orange Line trains will run every 24 minutes.
- Blue Line trains will run every 20 minutes.
- Green Line will run every 16 minutes.
Changes begin at 10 p.m. Friday and continue through the system closing on Sunday.