Capital Bikeshare is expanding to Falls Church.
D.C.'s popular bikeshare company announced 11 new stations will be built around the Virginia city:
- West Falls Church Metro
- George Mason High School / Haycock Rd & Leesburg Pike
- Park Pl & N Washington St
- N Oak St & W Broad St
- Pennsylvania Ave & Park Ave
- E Fairfax St & S Washington St
- W. Broad St & Little Falls St
- N Roosevelt St & Roosevelt Blvd
- S Maple Ave & S Washington St
- Falls Church City Hall / Park Ave & Little Falls St
- W Columbia St & N Washington St
Stations will go online through this week ahead of a launch ceremony on May 13 at 6:30 p.m., Capital Bikeshare says. You can check the Capital Bikeshare system map to see when each station begins operating.
The red bikes are already available in Washington, D.C., Arlington, Alexandria and the counties Montgomery, Prince George's and Fairfax.
Bikes can be rented for a single, 30-minute trip or riders can purchase 24-hour or annual memberships.