Changing the Check - NBC4 Washington

Liz Crenshaw's Guide to Consumer Issues, Recalls and More

Changing the Check

You get the bill, write in a tip and are on your way, but what happens when the amount you sign for is different than the amount you're billed? News4's Liz Crenshaw heard from diners who want to know what's going on. To complain about a bill, go to your attorney general's website: the D.C. Office of the Attorney General, the Maryland Office of the Attorney General and the Virginia Office of the Attorney General.