Mardi Gras: We may be pretty far from the French Quarter, but that's no reason not to celebrate. There are numerous bars in the area throwing Mardi Gras themed bashes. Break out the beads and check out our guide byclicking here.
A Bronx Tale: Chazz Palminteri brings his one-man play about growing up in the rough New York neighborhood to D.C. According to Palminteri, A Bronx Tale is a fictionalized play based on true events. Robert De Niro saw so much promise in the play that he backed Palminteri on making it into a movie, which was well-received in 1993. You must be doing something right to spark Bobby D's interest. $35. 8 p.m. at Warner Theatre. 1299 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington D.C. For tickets, visit http://www.warnertheatre.com/b uy_tickets.htm
Black Cat: Support equal rights on the other coast. Repeal CA Prop 8 will benefit Join the Impact, a group focused on LGTB equality and rights. With Trophy Wife, Mirror Script and Equinox. At Black Cat, 1811 14th St. NW, Washington, D.C. For more information, visit http://www.blackcatdc.com/schedule. html.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here