Mate Lounge: A Presidents Day celebration with DJ Moh Ducis spinning a unique blend of alt rock, hip-hop and top 40.
Specials: until 8 p.m.
$3 Dos Equis
$5 Malbec and Pinot Gris
$5 Washington Apple Shots
$7 Red Bull Vodka
3101 K Street NW
Cinema Art Bethesda: Best of Chinese cinema with “Tuya’s Marriage,” the heartwarming story of a hard-working mother of two in Mongolia whose husband is disabled.
Cinema Art Bethesda
8200 Thoreau Drive
International Wine & Food festival: The Ronald Reagen Building and International Trade Center is hosting the 10th International Wine & Food festival. There will be more than 200 international and domestic wineries pouring over 800 wines for sampling.
2-6 p.m. For more information, call 202-312-3100.
More For Locals Only
- Find a Restaurant: click here
- Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
- Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
- Eat Cheap in DC: click here
- Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
- Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
- Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
- Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here