Tequila and Mezcal Festival:
Don't expect any shot girls and whistles with this tequila. This is a different kind of tequila party.
As a part of their Tequila and Mezcal Festival, Oyamel will be holding a complimentary tequila tasting at their restaurant tonight, according to Wonkabout. The tasting is hosted by David Suro, founder of Siembra Azul, who will be bringing you nothing but the best of their 100% blue agave premium tequilas.
You can also celebrate Cinco de Marcho (I never did pass that last year of Spanish) with another tasting this Thursday. This time, Ron Cooper will be sampling Del Maguey's rare, unblended mezcals. In case you've never strayed past Jose, mezcal is a liquor distilled from the other agave plant varieties besides the tequila-yielding blue plant.
For the full article, click here.
401 7th St. NW, Washington, D.C.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here