About 34,000 runners are participating in the Army Ten Miler, prompting road closures in D.C. and Virginia.
The run debuted a new course this year. You can see a map on the Army Ten Miler website.
All lanes of Route 110 will be closed from 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Organizers of the run say to expect intermittent road closures in these areas through 11:30 a.m.:
- Arlington Memorial Bridge
- I-395 HOV (northbound) to the Eads Street ramp
- Long Bridge Drive
- Constitution Avenue, NW between 23rd and 18th Streets
- Virginia Avenue, NW (all lanes)
- Rock Creek Parkway south of Virginia Avenue, NW
- Independence Avenue, SW (westbound lanes) from 14th Street to 7th Street
- 4th Street along Jefferson Drive
- 14th Street, south I-395 HOV (northbound)