Read this and you'll look smart. You don't have to be intelligent to impress people -- you just have to fake it. Here's a daily list of fascinating articles that will wow your friends, surprise your co-workers and make you seem sharp at a cocktail party or over the lunch counter....
- It's only a matter of time before scientists create a love potion by solidifying the chain of biochemical events that cause the emotion, researchers say. One of the drugs that could help unlock the secret to love is oxytocin -- known as the 'cuddle hormone.'
- A four-eyed fish can see through the murky deep sea by using a system of mirrors. It is the only back-boned creature known to use the method instead of lenses to focus images.
- Samsung has created what is being billed as the thinnest television ever. The flat screen TV has an LCD screen and an LED back-lighting system.
- Dick Tracy's watch phone is now a reality. LG has created a watch that has a touchscreen, 3G and Bluetooth capabilities.
- The "Axe Effect" is real. A British study found that men wearing Axe's British-brand were seen as more attractive to women than guys who used a deodorant with no fragrance.