RedRocks Firebrick Pizzeria:
Move over, pizza and beer. At RedRocks Firebrick Pizzeria, it's all about pizza and champagne. With bottomless mimosas for only $9, you'll be asking "Budweiser, who?"
Redrocks' brunch menu is small, but combines traditional brunch favorites with more unqiue offerings. For you brunch purists out there, you can still order your french toast, Belgian waffles, or veggie omelettes. For the more adventurous, they have a few brunch items with a distinctive pizza twist. Their "eggs in hell" pairs two eggs with marinara and house baked toast. Or, you can try their sunrise pizza, which includes fried egg, breakfast potatoes and parmesan cheese, all baked in the firebrick oven.
RedRocks' pizza is prepared in classic Neapolitan style, in a firebrick oven. Hand tossed and made to order, they use fresh ingredients, imported Italian tomatoes and Caputo flour to give their pizzas a unique and authentic taste. But who really cares about the food? With such a great deal on all-you-can-drink mimosas, you could probably just eat the bread and leave happy.
1036 Park Road NW
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here