"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and "Frost/Nixon" lead the Golden Globes with five nominations each, among them best drama. "Doubt" also has five, including four acting slots.
Other best-drama nominees Thursday: "The Reader," ''Revolutionary Road" and "Slumdog Millionare."
Meryl Streep has two nominations, best dramatic actress for "Doubt" and musical or comedy actress for "Mamma Mia!"; and Kate Winslet also has two, best actress for "Revolutionary Road" and supporting-actress for "The Reader."
Nominees for Best Motion Picture - Drama:
- THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON
- THE READER
- REVOLUTIONARY ROAD
- SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
Nominees for Best Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama:
- ANNE HATHAWAY in RACHEL GETTING MARRIED
- ANGELINA JOLIE in CHANGELING
- MERYL STREEP in DOUBT
- KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS in I'VE LOVED YOU SO LONG
- KATE WINSLET in REVOLUTIONARY ROAD
Nominees for Best Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama:
- LEONARDO DICAPRIO in REVOLUTIONARY ROAD
- FRANK LANGELLA in FROST/NIXON
- SEAN PENN in MILK
- BRAD PITT in THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON
- MICKEY ROURKE in THE WRESTLER
A full list of the nominations is available at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association site.