2 Boaters Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

HAVRE DE GRACE, Md. (AP) — Two people have been hospitalized after suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning while boating near Havre de Grace.

The Baltimore Sun (http://bsun.md/2bCQM8F ) reports that a man and a woman were taken to a hospital Sunday afternoon.

Susquehanna Deputy Fire Chief Steve Allers says the couple had been on the water near the Tidewater Marina when they alerted authorities after apparently inhaling too much exhaust from their boat’s engine.

One of two dogs that were on board was also treated.

___

Information from: The Baltimore Sun, http://www.baltimoresun.com

The post 2 boaters hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning appeared first on WTOP.

Read More

Copyright DC WTOP
Contact Us