If you’ve been to Radius Pizza, you might be a little confused with its connection to the bar across from it, Tonic. At first glance, the separate names and entrances would make it seem as if these two places were unrelated establishments. But Mount Pleasant locals know that they share more than just the block. Radius Pizza and Tonic share an address and an owner.
Radius Pizza is known to most in the area as a local pizza delivery joint, but what probably isn't known is that Radius has a chill atmosphere, perfect for dates and intimate group dinners. Radius has happy hour specials, half price drafts and appetizers, Monday thru Friday from 4-7 p.m. Radius also offers daily dinner speicals including: On Monday nights pasta dishes are half price. Every Wednesday receive a free bottle of select wine with purchase of any appetizer, large pizza or any two entrees. If you can move after this gorge fest head next door to, sister bar, Tonic.
Saturday 12 - 11 p.m.
Sunday 12 - 10 p.m.
3155 Mount Pleasant Street
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here