With a name so fitting for its location, National Harbor is a lively waterfront resort that sits along the waters of the Potomac River, overlooking the Nation’s capital. Since its birth just a year ago, the harbor has become a popular attraction among D.C.-area locals and tourists, offering the charm of a small city with hotels, restaurants, retail stores, condominiums, a full-service marina, a convention center, and lots more. Check out these up-and-coming hangouts:
East meets west in a sensual fusion when Pan Asian flavors come together to arouse your taste buds in a casual, but elegant atmosphere. Enjoy views of the Potomac River from every table, while a three-story waterfall and 33-foot Buddha add to your dining experience. Sun-Wed: 11 a.m.-Midnight, Thurs-Sat: 11 a.m.-2 a.m.
188 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Using only natural ingredients, this sweet bakery will make you fall in love all over again with you favorite cakes and treats, the healthy way. Mon-Thurs: 10a.m.-7p.m., Fri-Sat: 10a.m.-9p.m., Sun: 11a.m.-7p.m.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here