The all-summer-long Shenandoah Valley Music Festival kicked off over the weekend and, like summer itself, doesn't end until early September.
Enjoy the sounds of bluegrass, country and symphonic melodies at the Shrine Mont Conference Center in Orkney Springs, Virginia.
The most fun things to do and places to be in D.C., Maryland and Virginia
- Straight No Chaser, Friday, July 18, 8 p.m.
- Rosanne Cash with John Leventhal, Saturday, July 19, 8 p.m.
- "I'll Be Seeing You" with the Fairfax Symphony Orchestra, Friday, July 25, 8 p.m.
- Silly Bus, Saturday, July 26, 10 am
- "A Civil War Portrait" with the Fairfax Symphony Orchestra, Saturday, July 26, 8 p.m.
- United States Air Force Strings, Sunday, July 27, 2 p.m.
- The Arrival from Sweden: The Music of ABBA, Friday, Aug. 1, 8 p.m.
- Hot Strings and Cool Breezes Bluegrass Mini-Fest, featuring Rhonda Vincent and The Rage, Saturday, Aug. 2, 6 p.m.
- Gustafer Yellowgold, Saturday, Aug. 30, 11 am
- The Oak Ridge Boys, Saturday, Aug. 30, 7 p.m.
- Eddie from Ohio, Sunday, Aug. 31, 7 p.m.