Can ice cream actually get any better? Free Cone Day at Häagen-Dazs is Tuesday, so yes, apparently it can.
Satisfy your sweet tooth for free Tuesday from 4 to 8 p.m. at participating Häagen-Dazs locations.
You can celebrate (almost) summer with a kiddie-size ice cream in a cup, sugar cone or cake cone. Tuesday's also your chance to be a taste tester by trying two new flavors from the Artisan Collection: Banana Rum Jam and Chocolate Caramelized Oat Ice Cream.
The most fun things to do and places to be in D.C., Maryland and Virginia
You can find your closest participating shop here, or check our list below:
- Downtown: 703 7th St. NW
- Georgetown: 3120 M St. NW
- Union Station: 50 Massachusetts Ave. NE
- 7237 Woodmont Ave., Bethesda
- Montgomery Mall: 7101 Democracy Blvd., Bethesda
- Fashion Centre at Pentagon City: 1100 S. Hayes St., Arlington
- Potomac Mills Mall: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Prince William