Five Starbucks locations in D.C. will begin serving wine and other small plates Tuesday afternoon.
After your morning coffee fix, you can go back for an evening wine or craft beer fix starting at 4 p.m.
Feeling a bit peckish, too? The menu also offers food options like "truffle mac and cheese", "truffle popcorn" and "artichoke and goat cheese flatbread".
See a sample menu here. Menus may vary by region as craft beers are tailored to the area.
According to The Washingtonian, the five locations include:
- Cathedral Commons, Wisconsin Ave. NW and Idaho Ave. NW
- Adams Morgan, 1801 Columbia Rd. NW
- Mt. Vernon Square, 815 O St. NW
- Capitol Hill, 237 Pennsylvania Ave. SE
- Metro Center, 1000 H St. NW
A Starbucks at Dulles International Airport has had evening options for almost four years. The coffee chain first started selling this menu in their hometown of Seattle in 2010. Several stores in Chicago, Atlanta and New York City already serve Starbucks Evenings.