Have you ever wondered how one of your favorite products or restaurant meals is made? There's a way to find out.
The host of "Top Secret Recipe" on CMT has been revealing the secrets for years, and Todd Wilbur joined News4 with a little show-and-tell.
- 2 quarts (8 cups) water
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1-ounce (1/3 cup total) orange-flavored Willy Wonka Pixy Stix powder
- 1/2 teaspoon citric acid (sour salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon orange-flavored unsweetened Kool-Aid powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Morton's salt substitute (potassium chloride)
Combine everything in a two-quart pitcher and stir until all the solid ingredients have dissolved. Serve cold.