Feast on tasty creations from some of Virginia's top young chefs at this year's Salute to Virginia Distilling Dinner.
Seven emerging chefs are teaming up with five of Virginia's biggest distilleries to please palates and raise money for Farm Aid in seven savory courses. Farm Aid supports family farming through grants, activism and promotion.
The Oct. 22 dinner, which begins with a cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m., will feature various dishes inspired by Virginia agriculture.
Expect to see:
- Chef Joe Sparatta from Heritage in Richmond
- Executive Chef Austin Fausett from Trummer's on Main in Clifton
- Chef Jason Maddens from Clarity in Vienna
- Executive Chef Patrick Robinson from the Ashby Inn in Paris
- Executive Chef Keith Cabot from the Evening Star Cafe in Alexandria
- Chef and Owner Joy Crump from FOODE Restaurant in Fredericksburg
- Executive Chef Kevin Kelly from Rappahannock Oyster Bar
- Mixologist and Owner Stefan Trummer from Trummer's on Main in Clifton
Tickets to the event, which will be held at Trummer's on Main (7134 Main St., Clifton), are $175 per person and available online now.