Cross ramen noodles off your shopping list for the week: Northern Virginia Restaurant Week is running from March 7 to March 14.
More than 60 restaurants are participating in Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William and Loudoun counties. Each restaurant is encouraged to set their own lunch and dinner menus and offer a special discount price.
If you want to impress a date (or your mom), Restaurant Week can help you without making your wallet cry. Here are a few participants that Yelp gives triple-dollar sign ratings, making them some of the priciest in the entire Restaurant Week lineup:
- Morton's The Steakhouse (11956 Market St., One Freedom Square, Reston)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive, Suite 100, Reston)
- Tuscarora Mill (203 Harrison St., Leesburg)
- Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro (11750 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston)
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Steaks (multiple locations)
- Trummers on Main (7134 Main St., Clifton)
Many other restaurants are participating, and all of them can be found on the Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce website.