MGM National Harbor casino generated almost $42 million in revenue in its first month, helping Maryland casinos have a record month in December.
Maryland Live! again generated the most revenue in the state, with more than $48 million, but it had a week’s head start on MGM, which opened Dec.8.
The total for the state’s six casinos was more than $133 million. The previous revenue record of more than $104 million was set in May.
- Maryland Live! Casino: $48,032,057
- MGM National Harbor: $41,934,028 (opened Dec. 8th)
- Horseshoe Casino Baltimore: $29,749,282
- Hollywood Casino Perryville: $6,094,963
- Casino at Ocean Downs: $4,117,633
- Rocky Gap Casino Resort: $3,549,744