If you're so over cooking this holiday season, consider your options and relax in style. Plume, the Jefferson Hotel's luxurious restaurant (1200 16th St. NW), is offering Christmas and New Years dinner celebrations.
For Christmas Eve:
Tuck into a four-course spread featuring chestnut velouté with crispy sweetbread roulade and winter truffle and grilled filet of Virginia bison, plus fairytale pumpkin pie, Kendal Farm crème fraîche and more.
- Thursday, Dec. 24, 5-9 p.m.; $115 per person; $48 per child age 12 and under. Beverages, tax and gratuity are not included. Valet parking is included.
Executive Chef Ralf Schlegel will prepare a Christmas Day feast that includes seared foie gras medallions, poached seckel pear, brown butter brioche, broiled bronzino filet, baked ratatouille vegetable gratin and more. Pastry Chef Fabrice Leray will serve up sweets such as cocoa nib and orange Christmas yule log, chocolate custard, lemon ice cream and plenty more.
- Friday, Dec. 25, 11:30 a.m.-8:30 p.m.; $105 per adult; $48 per child. Beverages, tax, gratuity and valet parking are not included.
For New Years:
Plume is offering two seatings each with a six-course meal that includes poached lobster salad with colored Belgian endive, passion fruit and asparagus lettuce, and more.
- 1st seating, 5-6:45 p.m.; $164 per person ($275 with wine pairings).
- 2nd seating: 9-9:45 p.m.; $225 per person ($400 with wine pairings); includes a midnight celebration with a champagne toast.
- Beverages, tax and gratuity are not included. Valet parking included with both seatings.