- 4 cups Kayanoya Original Dashi Stock (prepare 2 pouches per pkg directions; keep warm)
- 2 Tbsp Food You Feel Good About Red Miso Paste
- 1/4 of a 14 oz pkg Wegmans Organic Firm Tofu, drained, 1/4-inch dice
- 8 sheets Food You Feel Good About Roasted and Sea Salted Seaweed Snack
- 1 green onion, trimmed, green part only, thinly sliced
1. Add 1/2 cup prepared dashi stock and miso to small bowl; whisk until miso is dissolved. Add miso-dashi mixture to remaining dashi stock; stir to combine.
2. Divide tofu, seaweed, and green onions equally into 4 bowls; ladle stock equally over bowls.
Stir Fry Broccoli and Mushrooms
Health & Fitness Expo
The 2020 NBC4 Telemundo 44 Health & Fitness Expo will be held Saturday, Jan. 18 and Sunday, Jan. 19, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. All events are free. Check this page frequently for schedule updates. Want to be an Expo partner? Email NBC4Expo@nbcuni.com
- 3 Tbsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Food You Feel Good About Broccoli Florets
- 2 pkgs (5 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Sliced Shiitake Mushrooms, washed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 Tbsp peeled, minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp chopped Food You Feel Good About Cleaned & Cut Peeled Garlic
- 1 tsp salt
1. Drizzle oil around sides of stir-fry pan; tilt pan to coat evenly. Heat on HIGH until oil faintly smokes.
2. Add broccoli and mushrooms; cook, stirring constantly, 2-3 min.
3. Add water, ginger, garlic, and salt; stir to combine. Cook, stirring, 5-6 min until broccoli is tender and water has evaporated.