See where the stars ended up last night.
- French President Nicolas Sarkozy and wife Carla Bruni joined the Obamas for a private dinner at the White House [AP]
- WaPost editor Betsy Lowther found the “Kell on Earth” finale “endearing” [msspinach]
- Glamazon’s Makeda Saggau-Sackey and Sophie Pyle also stayed in and talked up “Kell On Earth” [sophiepyle, GlamazonDiaries]
- Pamela Sorensen was “pretty sure” she spotted Suge Knight at Bourbon Steak (no confirmation on that one) [pamelaspunch]
- Kelly Ann Collins recommended the Harvest Cobb salad at Chop’s Creative [kellyanncollins]
- Shana Glickfield loved the Passover menu at Rosa Mexicano, especially the red snapper gefilte fish [dcconcierge]