The Washington Redskins will open their 2016 season on "Monday Night Football" and will face the rival Cowboys in Dallas' traditional Thanksgiving Day game.
The season starts Sept. 12 with the Pittsburgh Steelers visiting FedEx Field. The Redskins will host a second "Monday Night Football" game against the defending NFC Champion Carolina Panthers Dec. 19.
It also includes a rare three-game road stretch beginning with that Thanksgiving game and followed by games at Arizona Dec. 4 and at Philadelphia Dec. 11. The last time the Skins played three straight away games was 2002.
The schedule includes three games in prime time.
- Week 1: vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Week 2: vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Week 3: at New York Giants
- Week 4: vs. Cleveland Browns
- Week 5: at Baltimore Ravens
- Week 6: vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 7: at Detroit Lions
- Week 8: at Cincinnati Bengals (Wembley Stadium in London)
- Week 9: Bye
- Week 10: vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Week 11: vs. Green Bay Packers
- Week 12: at Dallas Cowboys
- Week 13: at Arizona Cardinals
- Week 14: at Philadelphia Eagles
- Week 15: vs. Carolina Panthers
- Week 16: at Chicago Bears
- Week 17: vs. New York Giants