Every week there are news tidbits that we don't get to bring you, but deserve some attention anyway. We present them to you on Fridays.We were going to skip a week, but Cooley threatened to kick our butt.
- You can now put you and your friends in a virtual Nationals uniform. You're welcome. [JibJab]
- When he's not campaigning for the starting QB position, John Beck is quite the outdoorsman. [Sports Bog]
- It's a good thing Fred Davis is a tight end and not a quarterback. [Redskins Blog]
- Strasburg took a timeout from fighting ninjas to throw off the mound for the first time in 275 days. [Nationals Journal]
- The Sun has narrowed down the best 196 photos from the Preakness. They may or may not include the bikini contest. [Baltimore Sun]
- Dan Snyder has owned the Redskins for 12 years. Twelve long years. [City Paper]
- Hopefully we'll see this Arlington kid in a D.C. United uniform in a few years. [Famous DC]