Washington DC Weather

< BACK

69°

Few Clouds

Washington, DC

Set Location
 beta

Personal Weather Station Map

Tap to learn more »

Washington, DC
Change Location

69°

Few Clouds

Few Clouds

Updated 7:07 AM EDT

Feels Like: 69°

Humidity: 53%

Wind: N 8 mph

Dew Point: 51°

Hourly

  • 8AM
    72°
    0%
  • 9AM
    75°
    0%
  • 10AM
    77°
    0%
  • 11AM
    78°
    0%
  • 12PM
    79°
    0%
  • 1PM
    81°
    0%
  • 2PM
    81°
    0%
  • 3PM
    82°
    0%
  • 4PM
    82°
    0%
  • 5PM
    82°
    0%
  • 6PM
    80°
    0%
  • 7PM
    79°
    0%
  • 8PM
    78°
    0%
  • 9PM
    76°
    0%
  • 10PM
    74°
    0%
  • 11PM
    73°
    0%
  • 12AM
    71°
    10%
  • 1AM
    69°
    0%
  • 2AM
    68°
    0%
  • 3AM
    67°
    0%
  • 4AM
    66°
    0%
  • 5AM
    65°
    0%
  • 6AM
    64°
    10%
  • 7AM
    65°
    0%

Next 7 Days

  • Today
    Mostly Sunny
    83°
    65°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly sunny. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 60s.

    Humidity 49% Wind 9 WSW Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Tue
    Mostly Cloudy
    79°
    64°
    +

    What To Expect

    Partly sunny. Slight chance of passing shower. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 60s.

    Humidity 50% Wind 10 NW Chance of Precipitation 20%

  • Wed
    Mostly Sunny
    82°
    63°
    +

    What To Expect

    Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the upper 60s.

    Humidity 47% Wind 9 W Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Thu
    Mostly Sunny
    90°
    63°
    +

    What To Expect

    Sunshine. Highs near 90 and lows in the low 70s.

    Humidity 47% Wind 9 W Chance of Precipitation 0%

  • Fri
    PM T-showers
    93°
    72°
    +

    What To Expect

    Mostly sunny, chance isolated PM storm or two. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the mid 70s.

    Humidity 51% Wind 9 W Chance of Precipitation 50%

  • Sat
    Chance T-storms
    93°
    76°
    +

    What To Expect

    Chance storms. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the mid 70s.

    Humidity 60% Wind 9 W Chance of Precipitation 40%

  • Sun
    Scattered T-storms
    90°
    75°
    +

    What To Expect

    Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the upper 70s.

    Humidity 60% Wind 9 W Chance of Precipitation 40%

<p>Storm Team4 has your forecast for June 26, 2017.</p>

Storm Team4 Forecast
Near Perfect Summer Weather Full Forecast »