Bethesda can look forward to having one more fitness option beginning next year.
A new gym is set to open at Bethesda Row in late 2010. Equinox Fitness Club will be located at the intersection of Elm Street and Hampden Lane.
The new gym will include a full service spa, a pool, café and juice bar and five group exercise studios, according to Washington Business Journal. In addition Equinox will feature personal trainers and group fitness programming.
Equinox has 46 locations nationwide. There is already one Equinox Club in the area, located in Vienna.
Construction on the center will start later this month.
To read more click here: Washington Business Journal.
More For Locals Only
• Find a Restaurant: click here
• Get Your Drink/Dance on: click here
• Quench Your Thirst With Our Happy Hour Guide: click here
• Eat Cheap in DC: click here
• Plan Your Night With Our Event Calendar: click here
• Music Snob's Concert Picks: click here
• Watch Our Celebrity Interviews click here
• Listen to Bands Perform Live in Our Studio click here